Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Knowledgeable Knitter by Margaret Radcliffe

The Knowledgeable Knitter

by Margaret Radcliffe


*I received an ARC of this book from the publisher via Netgalley*

I didn't realize that this book was for the advanced knitter- of which I am not!  I love to knit even though I still make a lot of mistakes.  I am slowly learning more techniques and trying to make mistakes less frequently.  I'm not comfortable enough to draft my own patterns or even to modify an existing pattern. 
Someday in the future when I am advanced enough I can see myself finding a copy of this book to learn new techniques, or to help me understand the math behind my knitting.  Everything is clearly explained and there are a lot of diagrams and photographs.  At the moment it's just a little too much for my brain to handle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment