Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Goals For 2016

Well, it's a new year again.  I'm not one for making resolutions...at least not anymore.  Too many times I have made resolutions and had nothing to show for it at the end of the year and so I gave up.

So this year I have goals (which is really just a resolution in disguise).  I am going to do my best to meet these goals, but if I don't make it I'm going to congratulate myself for trying and plan to do better in the future.

Since no one wants to hear about weight loss or job searching, I'll focus on craft and reading related goals.

  1. Read and review at least half of the Netgalley books I've requested.
  2. Finish a few of my knitting projects, starting with my Winter Is Coming Scarf
  3. Finish writing one of my stories
  4. Finish more paintings
  5. Start a craft/art blog
  6. Re-read The Lord Of The Rings

So, what are your goals for the year?



No comments:

Post a Comment